TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DISCOUNTCELL & INTERNET SERVICES N.V PROGRAM
Discount Cell & Internet Services N.V ("Lessor") rents to Customer portable cellular and accessories (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Equipment") of this Agreement, and in consideration thereof, Customer agrees to the following:
1. This agreement consists of the conditions stated on this page. "Customer" means the person(s) signing this Agreement and/or submitting their order via this web site by completing and accepting the terms and any other party to whom the charges incurred are billed at the direction of such party, both of whom are jointly and severely liable for such charges. In the event Customer accepts and uses the Equipment, Customer agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement regardless of whether this Agreement is signed or not.
2. The equipment is and remains the property of the Lessor. Customer acknowledges he or she acquires no rights hereunder other than the use of the Equipment. While the Equipment is on rental to Customer, any service to add or replacement of the Equipment is not permitted.
3. A credit card authorization or security deposit will be secured from the Customer's credit card listed on the Order Form provided by Customer online.
4. Customer shall return the Equipment to lessor on the return date stated here in, or sooner, upon request of Lessor, in the same condition as received. Except in the event of an authorized rental time extension, if the Equipment is not physically returned to the Company by the due date, then the Company may impose an additional fee on the rental Phone. In the event of loss, damage or theft of Equipment while on rental to Customer and caused by or arising out of Customer's care, control, possession, operation or use of Equipment, the Customer shall indemnify and hold harmless from and against any and all such loss, damage, theft or disappearance or any other related expense which may be incurred by Lessor. In such event, Customer shall pay Lessor, on demand, the amount of such damages or expenses (or the missing Equipment replacement costs).
5. All charges and other amounts billed pursuant to this Agreement are payable by credit cards acceptable to Lessor by Customer at conclusion of rental, and Customer authorizes Lessor to process a credit card in Customer's name for charges created by this Agreement. Charges and other amounts billed under other credit cards acceptable to Lessor are payable in accordance with the terms of the card issuer's or Lessor's statement or invoice. If payment is made by credit card, the Company shall have the right to submit an unsigned credit card charge form for the purpose of transacting debits or credits to Customer's account.
6. Company shall have the right to determine the method of payment of any refunds due, hether by cash, check or issuance of a credit to credit card account, regardless of the method by which Customer paid for the rental charges.
Customer acknowledges that Lessor requires immediate payment for services rendered.
If additional call charges are discovered other than what customer have reserved and if use any account especially on our Samsung rental phone Customer shall pay the corrected charges or additional charges, and in this connection, Customer authorizes Lessor to correct and pay all charge.
Lessor has contracted with cellular service company for the cellular phone service to be used in conjunction with the portable cellular phone. Neither the Lessor nor the establishment from which the Equipment is rented make any warranty of any kind, nature or description, express or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Equipment or the portable phone service. Neither the Lessor nor the Establishment from which the phone is rented shall in any event be liable for any direct, special, consequential or other damages in connection with or arising out of the furnishing, performance, or use of the Equipment, including any claims based upon failure to honor a portable cellular phone reservation as requested by the Customer, whether due to Lessor's negligence or otherwise.
7. Customer agrees to indemnify an hold harmless Lessor from and against any and all loss, liability or expense which may be incurred by Lessor, caused by or arising out of Customer's care, custody, control, possession, operation or use of portable phone.
8. Customer acknowledges that the Equipment received from Lessor is in good working order. Customer will be responsible for all rental charges regardless of whether the Equipment functions properly or not, unless Customer notifies Lessor of any problems within 24 hours of receiving Equipment and or return Equipment to Lessor within 24 hours
9. Lessor does not guarantee uninterrupted service and shall not be liable for the inability of Customer to complete telephone calls due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Lessor. Customer acknowledges that the Equipment may not function in certain geographic areas, such as within some steel and concrete buildings, in basements or parking garages, in some rural, coastal or mountainous areas.
10. All online reservations will be automatically charge with or without sign contract or Credit Voucher
11. PLEASE BE AWARE "all cancellations must be Emailed 48 HOURS prior to arrival date if NOT Customer will be charged 50% on rental rate as submitted on reservation form
12. In the event Customer violates the terms and conditions of this Agreement or Customer has furnished Lessor or its agents false information, Lessor has the right to terminate this Agreement with Customer and Customer shall return Equipment, and all charges in connection therewith shall become immediately due and payable. Lessor may terminate this Agreement or disconnect telephone service at any time for any reason.
13. No term or condition of this Agreement may be waived or modified as to Lessor except by written instrument signed by Lessor's authorized representative. This Agreement cannot be assigned or transferred by Customer.
14. This Portable Phone Agreement shall be deemed to have been made and accepted in Aruba where Lessor's principle place of business is located, and shall be interpreted and all transactions thereunder, and all rights and liabilities of the parties hereto shall be determined and governed as to the validity, interpretation, enforcement and effect of the laws of the Country Aruba. Customer hereby agrees that all actions and proceedings arising directly or indirectly from this Portable Phone Rental Agreement may be litigated, at the election of Lessor
15. Customer hereby consents to the jurisdiction of any state or federal courts located within the Country. Lessee agrees that if any action is brought to enforce any of the provisions of the Portable Phone Rental Agreement by either party, Aruba shall be a proper place for the trial of such action. Customer hereby expressly consents to personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts within Aruba and service of process being effected upon Customer by registered mail sent to the billing address set forth on the Contact Us page of this agreement.
16. In connection with phone service charges received by Lessor after return, if Lessor discovers after return of Equipment that the phone has been abused or misuse, Customer authorizes Lessor to any credit or credit card on file by reservation submit and complete or execute such charges on behalf of Customer.
17. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Lessor and Customer covering the Equipment. There are no other representations, conditions, warranties, guaranties or collateral agreements, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, concerning the Equipment, its use, or this Agreement, other than as set forth herein.
18. Customer agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement. Discount Cell & Internet Services N.V are entering into a simple business agreement with the best interests of both parties.
20. Please be aware for additional charges in case of lost or damage Equipment and accessories.
For lost or damage Nokia phones the prices are as follow:
Lost Nokia phone price US$ 100.00 > Water damage Nokia phones US$ 70.00 > Lost or damage charger US$ 60.00 > Lost or damage Nokia Battery US$ 60.00 > Lost SIM Card US$ 35.00
For lost or damage on the Black Berry or Samsung phones the prices are as follow:
Lost Black Berry / Samsung phone US$ 350.00 > Water damage Black Berry / Samsung US$ 300.00 > Lost charger Black Berry / Samsung phone US$ 50.00 > Lost battery Black Berry / Samsung phone US$ 70.00 > Lost earpiece Black Bery / Samsung phone US$ 60.00 >Lost SIM Card US$ 35.00
Aruba Disount Cell the leader in Cellular Phones & Android Phones Rental